Vantage Industrial Cleaning supports companies and organisations throughout the UK to uphold their health and safety commitments, whilst enabling the customer to maintain continuous operations wherever possible.
We have serviced all types of building and structure, and have the skill and experience to take care of all areas including those difficult to-reach areas effectively, professionally, and safely. All our staff are IPAF licensed, fully trained in the correct use and application of PPE, PPC and follow safe systems of work at all times.
Our services include:
- A comprehensive Environmental Hygiene Survey and Safe Systems of Work package
- Dedicated on-site Managers who constantly monitor quality control and safety procedure
- Taking complete responsibility for all aspects of cleaning operations and contract management
- The ability to clean at both high and low level across the full spectrum of site facilities, including production lines, plant equipment, and ventilation systems
- Using only qualified, experienced staff
- We work with you to achieve flexibility, versatility, fast response and a cost effective solution to every job
We have successfully completed both low and high level cleans of factories, warehouses, storage facilities and silos, glass roofs, atria, building exteriors, tower blocks, theatres, supermarkets, leisure centres, shopping malls, and aircraft hangars, and are always looking to expand our repertoire of expertise.
"Your guys are fabulous! Of all the contractors on site, yours are the only ones I dont have to worry about. They do exactly as they plan safely and properly"
Alison Beard Gunter
Facilities Manager, GSK